this is just to tell that I will be take part in frist Readathon in 2014 and really cool take part to do it start on januray 6th in 2014 cick here to take part and sign up here are steps to fowlow
1. Post on your site and declare your intentions to join us. It’s EASY. Grab the official blurb (below) and our button (in the sidebar) and create a post. (Need an example? Check out Kelly’s Bout of Books 9.0 post!)
2. Add your link to the linky in this post. You have until Tuesday January 7th at 11:59pm CST to sign up. (If the linky is closed, you’re too late.)
you can aslo take part in the lovely live chat on twiter (peasle look here for more) there aslo page for newbie page to see
here some info (from the newbie page)
1. Read the directions carefully and follow them. If you’ve read directions and are still confused about what to do, we have a group of experts who have volunteered to help answer questions via Twitter. You can @ them directly or send out a general call for help using the #BoutOfBooks hashtag.
2. Respect your:
- Hosts. BoB averages about 150 participants every readathon. This means that if there are two people answering questions, it is one person for every 75 readers. Realistically, we cannot help everyone through every step of the readathon process. It is up to the reader to help themselves first, and when something isn’t working, to contact us.
- Challenge and giveaway hosts. People use their own money to give away prizes, or take time to create a challenge. If you don’t like either the challenge or the prize offered, don’t enter.
- Fellow reader. This is a community event. It is not a contest between readers. Bring morale up with encouragement, don’t bring it down by comparing who has read more books.
oh did i mention the goodies to be win take part now